Advantages of Electric Water Bath type LPG vaporizer
Advantages of Electric Water Bath type vaporizer would be controllability, vaporization stability and safety. Electric heater warms the water in the bath. And this hot water indirectly heats the liquid LPG running through the heat exchanger tube.
As the heat source is hot water with a gradual temperature change, the vaporization ability is stable and controllable. And even if there is a problem with the heat source, the vaporization ability can be exerted while the water is warm.
- Water temperature controlled between 75-85℃
- Spiral shape heat exchanger tube for smooth and stable vaporization
- Thermo valve safety system to prevent liquid carry over
- External Electrical Control panel for monitoring and Self-Diagnosis function
As the Liquid LPG (Propane) is heated indirectly by the hot water, it is safer than Direct Fire type vaporizers. In some countries with specific gas laws, Electric Water Bath type can be installed much closer to the tank / cylinders. And its operation is noiseless.
Suitable applications : All Industrial and Commercial applications
- Factory holding combustibles and explosives (e.g. Paper factories, Gun powder factories…)
- Business facilities with large gas consumption
ADVANCED SAFETY MECHANISM
- Kagla approved THERMO VALVE prevents LPG liquid carryover.
**1 Operation principle in the picture below.
- WATER LEVEL SWITCH and SAFETY THERMOSTAT prevents over-heating of water bath
USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE
- Multi function electric control panel with digital indicator equipped.
- WATER LEVEL SWITCH and SAFETY THERMOSTAT prevents over-heating of water bath.
EASY MAINTENANCE STRUCTURE
- Head cover of AX5 is removable for easy maintenance and overhaul.
**1. Function of Thermo Valve
THERMO VALVE is a sefety function to prevent LPG liquid carryover to the consumption side.
Self-diagnosis Function – Display on Electric Control Panel
- Operation status of vaporizer can be monitored on the electric control panel from remote place.
- Combination of “lighting on” and “flashing on/off” indicate both the operation status and the cause of the problem.
- When the numbers 4 / 5 are displayed, operation of the vaporizer is interrupted.
|Water Bath Capacity||liters||400||800|
|Heat Exchanger Design Pressure||kg/cm2||18|
|Liquid inlet bore||JIS 20K 25A|
|Gas outlet bore||JIS 20K 50A|
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure||kg/cm2||27|
|Relief Valve Setting Pressure||kg/cm2||17.5|
|Flame-Proof Electric Heater||kW||96||128|
|Design Standard Approval||Explosion-Proof Construction/NEPSI
（National Supervision and Inspection Center for Explosion Protection and Safety Instrumentation）
- * Standard model : 380V
Different voltage available upon your requests