Idioma : English / Español
Stable supply of LPG to small-scale gas users
Some users may have problems such as;
- We don’t consume big volume of LPG but supply must be stable.
- We don’t have enough space to install vaporizers.
- Operating with natural vaporization of LPG, but not enough at peak time hours.
- Placing too many LPG cylinders to satisfy required consumption.
Kagla ADX provides BEST SOLUTION to these for all gas users!
EXTREMELY SMALL SIZE
- Extremely COMPACT DESIGN and LIGHT WEIGHT (23.5kg)! **1. Dimension in the picture below
- No need of water, No need of 3-phase electricity, Wall-mounting design.
- Easy access to electrical control box. Digital panel indicator to monitor operating temperature.
QUICK START IN 30 SECONDS
- Alminium casting body + PID temperature controller for quiick start (control temperature 63 degrees).
CE certified SAFETY FEATURE
- FLAMEPROOF type Explosion-Proof structure certified by CE.
Compact size to fit any places.
Single-phase power system makes installation simple.
Wall mounting space saving design.
- Suitable for those where the installation space is limited
- Small industry
- Commercial (Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, hospital and etc)
- Residences (boiler)
Dimension & Flow Sheet
**1-2. Flow Sheet
Simple Electrical Structure
- Dry-Electric type ADX vaporizer doesn’t use water.
- Its aluminum casting body itself is the heat exchanger to vaporize LPG liquid directly.
- Once you turn on, ADX will be ready for LPG vaporization in 30 seconds only.
- ADX only require single-phase 220V electricity and thus Electrical construction is easier.
Efficient heat control by compact PID temperature controller
Combination of high-precision PID controller** and Aluminium casting body realized high thermal efficiency in compact body size.
Temperature remains 63 degrees for stable vaporization.
**PID controller : Proportional-Integral-Differential Controller
Piping construction image
Sample piping construction image of ADX.
|Vaporization Capacity||45kg/h / 55kg/h|
|Gas||LPG (liquefied petroleum gas)|
|Explosion-Proof Heater||4.9 kW||6.0 kW|
|Power source||Heater Circuit : Single-Phase AC220V (-0% ~ ＋10%)|
|Amperage rating||22.3 A||27.3 A|
|Approximate Control Temperature||63 ℃|
|Thermal fuse setting||130 ℃|
|Safety Relief Valve
|Connection Bore||Liquid Inlet||NPT 1/2|
|Gas Outlet||NPT 1/2|
|Dimensions||W 240 x D 180 x H 605 (mm) **Refer dimension drawing|
|Approximate Weight||23.5 kg|
|Explosion-Proof Cert No.||GYB18.1066X (Ex dⅡB T2 Gb)|
|Product Standard No.||Q31/0115000515C005|
|Standard Accessories||Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Mounting bolt (M12 x 40L with Plain washer, Spring washer) 4pcs
- First stage regulator must be installed right after the gas outlet of vaporizer. (If there is distance, re-condensation may occur)
- First stage regulator outlet setting pressure must be below 0.15Mpa or 22psig.
- Preferable model of regulator : Fisher 627
- Install vaporizer where direct sunlight can be avoided and enough ventilation.