Idioma : English / Español
Stable supply of LPG to small-scale gas users
Some users may have problems such as;
- Not consuming big volume of LPG but supply must be stable.
- Not having enough space to install vaporizers.
- Operating with natural vaporization of LPG, but vaporization not enough at peak time hours.
- Placing too many LPG cylinders to satisfy required consumption.
Kagla ADX provides BEST SOLUTION to these for all gas users!
Compact body size of ADX series is also an advantage when installing several units, and also when installing in the cabinets for rain / snow / cold protection.
Its space-saving design and simple electrical wiring make it easy to have several units in small space.
45-55kg/h vaporization performance may not be enough for some applications.
But look at these ADX 55kg/h beautifully installed by our distributor in Hungary!
By having several units of ADX, you can cover required consumption volume.
EXTREMELY SMALL SIZE
- Extremely COMPACT DESIGN and LIGHT WEIGHT (23.5kg)! **1. Dimension in the picture below
- No need of water, No need of 3-phase electricity, Wall-mounting design.
- Easy access to electrical control box. Digital panel indicator to monitor operating temperature.
QUICK START IN 30 SECONDS
- Advanced machine cutting aluminum body + PID temperature controller for quick start (control temperature 63 degrees).
CE certified SAFETY FEATURE
- FLAMEPROOF type Explosion-Proof structure certified by CE.
Simple Electrical Structure
- Dry-Electric type ADX vaporizer doesn’t use water.
- Its advanced machine cutting aluminum body itself is the heat exchanger to vaporize LPG liquid directly.
- Once you turn on, ADX will be ready for LPG vaporization in 30 seconds only.
- ADX only require single-phase 220V electricity and thus Electrical construction is easier.
Efficient heat control by compact PID temperature controller
Combination of high-precision PID controller** and machine cutting aluminum body realized high thermal efficiency in compact body size.
Temperature remains 63 degrees for stable vaporization.
**PID controller : Proportional-Integral-Differential Controller
Compact size to fit any places.
Single-phase power system makes installation simple.
Wall mounting space saving design.
- Suitable for those where the installation space is limited
- Small industry
- Commercial (Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, hospital and etc)
- Residences (boiler)
Dimension & Flow Sheet
**1-2. Flow Sheet
Piping construction image
Sample piping construction image of ADX.
Sample piping construction image of EV-100ADX / EV-55ADX / Kagla Flow Control Valves.
Sample installation of ADX vaporizers
|Vaporization Capacity||45kg/h / 55kg/h|
|Gas||LPG (liquefied petroleum gas)|
|Explosion-Proof Heater||4.9 kW||6.0 kW|
|Power source||Heater Circuit : Single-Phase AC220V (-0% ~ ＋10%)|
|Amperage rating||22.3 A||27.3 A|
|Approximate Control Temperature||63 ℃|
|Thermal fuse setting||130 ℃|
|Safety Relief Valve
|Connection Bore||Liquid Inlet||NPT 1/2|
|Gas Outlet||NPT 1/2|
|Dimensions||W 240 x D 180 x H 627 (mm) **Refer dimension drawing|
|Approximate Weight||23.5 kg|
|Explosion-Proof Marking||Ex db Ⅱ B T2 Gb|
|Product Standard No.||Q31/0115000515C005|
|Standard Accessories||Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Mounting bolt (M12 x 40L with Plain washer, Spring washer) 4pcs
- First stage regulator must be installed right after the gas outlet of vaporizer. (If there is distance, re-condensation may occur)
- First stage regulator outlet setting pressure must be below 0.15Mpa or 22psig.
- Preferable model of regulator : Fisher 627
- Install vaporizer where direct sunlight can be avoided and enough ventilation.